Reef & Dolphin Snorkel EcoAdventure
Fall Special: Book online today to receive $30 off adult snorkelers & $15 off child snorkelers!
Come join us for an unforgettable snorkel EcoAdventure into the amazing world of the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins, sea turtles, tropical fish, exquisite corals and a possible daytime sighting of a Kona Manta Ray.
Our adventure begins journeying on our 40-foot custom-built boat through crystal clear tropical turquoise waters along the beautiful Kona Coast. Help scan the ocean, watching for one of our many pods of year round resident Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins. These dolphins are very predictable in areas along the Kona Coast such as Kiholo Bay, Ho’ona Bay and Makalawena. The Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins are our smallest dolphins in Hawaii reaching the size of an adult human.
The magic begins when you enter the tropical water and snorkel on the reef with up to as many as 300 wild and free dolphins around you.
Fun, easy, and safe, our Dolphins & Reef Snorkel EcoAdventure is truly a memorable experience !
- No age restrictions - 17 & under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times OR hire a private snorkel guide at time of booking
- No snorkeling experience necessary (must be able to swim)
- Fun for the whole family
- Ride-alongs welcome
- Seating in either sun or shade areas, toilet on board
- Oversize swim platform and fresh hot water showers
- Top quality snorkel gear / flotation devices included
- Fresh fruit, snacks and ice water provided
- Friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff
- EcoAdventure time 3.5 – 4 hours (departs at 8am)
- Departs from Honokohau Marina, boat check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure
- 98% chance of seeing dolphins
- Bring towel, camera / underwater camera, sun screen
For Best Savings & Instant Discounts ==> Book Online
$135.00 retail $105.00 online (save $30.00)
Snorkel Child (age 4-12)
$115.00 retail $100.00 online (save $15.00)
Infant (age 3 & under)
Guaranteed to see Dolphins on Reef & Dolphin Snorkel EcoAdventure or come again for FREE