Whale Watching EcoAdventure
Join Manta Ray Dives of Hawaii as Hawaii’s warm tropical waters become the winter home of the magnificent Pacific Humpback Whales. There are only a few months out of the year when you can experience whale watching in Kona’s crystal blue ocean waters - January, February and March.
Experience the whales living in their natural habitat as the whales tail slap, spy hop, breach and show off other playful behaviors. The migration of these majestic whales allows us to get close enough for incredible viewing and photo opportunities. Hear the whales sing "live and in person" through our boat’s underwater microphone (hydrophone) as our staff provides you with an informative narration.
Dolphins, Pilot Whales, False Killer Whales, Manta Rays, Turtles and more can also be seen along the beautiful Kona Coast while on this Hawaii Whale Watching Tour.
Bring big smiles and enjoy lots of ALOHA !
- No age restrictions - 17 & under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- No experience necessary
- Fun for the whole family
- Fresh fruit, snacks and ice water provided
- Friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff
- Departs from Honokohau Marina, boat check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure
- EcoAdventure time is 2.5 - 3 hours (departs at 1pm)
- 99% chance of seeing whales
- Bring camera, sun screen
For Best Savings & Instant Discounts ==> Book Online
$85.00 retail $75.00 online (save $10.00)
Child (age 4-12)
$65.00 retail $60.00 online (save $5.00)
Infant (age 3 & under)
Guaranteed to see Whales on Whale Watching EcoAdventure or come again for FREE