Manta Ray Night SCUBA Dive / Snorkel EcoAdventure
Come join us for an up close dive (certified) / snorkel encounter with the world famous Kona Manta Rays as featured on numerous Travel and Discovery Channel programs as well as National Geographic, NBC TV and IMAX. The beautiful Kona Coast is home to more than 200 resident Manta Rays. With distinctive black and white markings, each Manta Ray is named and easily identified nightly. Up to 16 ft. from wing tip to wing tip, Manta Rays have nothing that bite or sting , making this the safest large animal encounter in the world.
The original world famous tour... cruise along the Kona coast to the Manta location while watching the sun dip into the ocean. Our friendly professional staff informs and instructs you on the Manta Rays and your Manta Ray encounter. In just 25 - 30 feet of water our staff guides snorkelers and certified SCUBA divers in safely viewing the action.
Underwater lights set the stage as these gentle giants glide gracefully through the beams feeding on a buffet of plankton. Mantas “Vinny,” “Blaine,” “Sugar Ray,” “Big Bertha” and their manta friends are looking forward to putting on a magical show for you. Maybe you'll even meet one of our mantas face-to-face.
Get up-close and personal on this epic ocean animal EcoAdventure!
- No age restrictions (not recommended for ages 6 & under) 17 & under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times OR hire a private snorkel guide at time of booking
- No snorkeling experience necessary (must be able to swim)
- Fun for the whole family
- Ride-alongs welcome
- Seating in either sun or shade areas, toilet on board
- Oversize swim platform and fresh hot water showers
- Top quality wetsuits, snorkel gear, flotation devices included
- Top quality dive gear available for rental (BCD / Regulator / Full Wetsuit)
- Snacks, ice water and hot cocoa provided
- Friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff
- Departs from Honokohau Marina, boat check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure
- EcoAdventure time is 3 hours (departure times vary by season)
- 98% chance of seeing manta rays
- Bring towel, jacket or cover-up, underwater camera
For Best Savings & Instant Discounts ==> Book Online
Certified Diver (1 Tank Dive) - $125* retail $115* online (save $10)
Dive Gear Rental (BCD, Regulator, Full Wetsuit) - $25
Snorkel Adult - $115 retail $105 online (save $10)
Snorkel Child (age 4-12) - $85 retail $80 online (save $5)
Infant (age 3 & under) - Free
Ride-along - $75
Guaranteed to see a Manta Ray on Manta Ray Night EcoAdventure or come again for FREE